Saturday, July 15, 2017

July 10, 2017: Greetings from Ilheus

HEY EVERYBODY,

Unfortunately I don't have much time today. We got permission from President Bangerter and got to visit Ilheus again. SO that is awesome. I´m able to see a lot of good old friends that I made here. Then tomorrow we have a zone conference and that should be great. 



We had a big activity/party at the church. It was fun! We did the decorations. It was basically all the ideas of my companion. He is a party planner.... hehe So yeah we spent basically the whole week doing that stuff. But luckily it is over. Thank heavens.  The  party was fun but I like teaching people much more.  


Let´s see,  Ednaldo and Mayana went to church again. This time we didn´t go to their house to search for them. So it was stressful. I didn´t know if they were gonna show up. They showed up like 25 minutes late, but they made it!! So awesome. I love their family so much. They asked for more time so they aren´t getting baptized this Saturday so we are gonna move the date for the next week! haha 

But I have had a great week here! I have learned a lot of really important life lessons. So I am growing as a person and everything. SO that is fun. I love the mission, I love the work. It is so great here. I love you all! Have an amazing week!!

Love,
Elder Davis