Monday, September 11, 2017

September 11, 2017: MOM, I'M FAMOUS!

HEY EVERYONE!

This is going to be a short email. I talked about my week in my voice memo. BUT IT WAS GREAT. I love my new comp Elder Gomes. He is a great Elder and we are working very hard to help our area and zone thrive. 

Elder Gomes and I
SO this week the highlight was marching in the parade. It made the week quite crazy. But, either way, it was fun. I was holded a banner the whole time. IT was SUPER tiring. My arms were aching.... hahaha BUT it's all good. So that was fun. And apparently I showed up on the TV!! So I am famous! lol

Marching in the Parade!
So this upcoming week will be really good but really crazy. We are going to Salvador for the Mission Council tonight. We get back Wednesday morning. Then, Thursday night I have to go to Valença to do the baptismal interview for the DL. BUT, I am super excited to see Ednaldo, Mayana, and their family. ALso, Elder Vander Werff is the DL there so it will be great to see him. SO that will be the week! Preetty nuts. But I will be sure to take lots of pics and let you guys know how it all goes!!!


We have been studying in the Book of Mormon and our focus to help our zone is when Moroni creates the standard of Liberty. I think this part is so cool and is an important thing for us. We can apply it to our lives. It is soooo important to have and always remember our purpose in life. Our purpose is what motivates us. AND for us, we should all remember that our purpose is CHRIST. He gives us purpose and life! So let us put more effort to ALWAYS remember him, to apply his attributes into our lives, and to look forward with faith. This is the key to help solve any life problem. BUT, honestly we need to prepare ourselves. Salvation is individual. Christ is returning. He is at the doorstep. 

I love you all and have an amazing week!

Love,
Elder Davis