Monday, August 7, 2017

August 7, 2017: We are the EGGMEN!

Helloooooo!

Well this week was another good one! I am loving this new area. It is great. The people here are super cool. I love these members. It is funny how similar they are to people I knew in Utah. There is this member that is just like Kris and Jeff Dunn. They are soooo cool.  The mom figured out that I do art and gave me a huge checklist.  That will be fun. haha 

Elders from our Zone!
So this week the big highlight is the mission counsel.... I feel like it should be council.. but in Portugues it isn't... and it is the mission president´s counsel for the zone leaders. Stupid English. haha

ANYways, Monday we played volleyball. That was really fun! I almost sprained my ankle though. I landed on it weird and it is still a little tender. We also had a zone activity because we had good results for the month. SO we went to a Rodizio de Pizza. It is like Tucano´s but with pizza. It was pretty good! haha 

Tuesday night we packed up and left for the meeting/counsel/council thingy. haha It was a 7 hour bus ride and I didn´t fit in the bus - I never fit in the buses- So I didn´t sleep too well. But, It's all good! We got there super early in the morning and stayed there until super late at night. It was a good meeting though. Learned a lot about what we can do better as ZL's. It was also fun because I got to see Elder Prado, Castlemain, and Jenkins again! I love those guys! haha Then we left back to our areas and got to work!

Itabuna
ON Saturday we went on splits with the elders from the area California. It was great. I went with Elder Thevenin from the Dominican Republic. Really cool guy. He is a great friend. We had a good time and taught a really cool family. The spirit was super strong! It was a real testimony builder!! haha Well, I love you guys so much! 

ps. I was studying in Alma and read chapters 4 and 5 and loved it! They are really powerful and a crazy situation that happened to them! I encourage you all to read it! Love you!

Love,
Elder Davis