Thursday, August 24, 2017

August 21, 2017: HEELLO!

SHORT EMAIL.. :/ 

HEYYYYYY,
So we dont have much time to email today... 

We have some interviews with the President and things to do. But I am doing good! SO basically this was a good week. haha WE have done some good work. My comp has had some rough things going on with his family. His dad has been to court because a lady has false claims against him. But the court is going badly. So he is getting really super stressed. So that is a brief explanation of it all.  So we are going to solve all that today. So because of that we don't have much time. Sorry guys. But this was a good week! haha



Really quick, in my studies, I have read a lot about the anti nephi lehites in Alma 24. I love that story. I thought it was an amazing act of faith by them and very inspiring that they got rid of everything that had to do with their sins and were true to their covenants. So I love you all! Sorry that this is so short!!!!

Love you all!
Elder Davis