Monday, June 26, 2017

June 20, 2017: Uncle Josh

Hi everyone! Well this is going to be super super super short. hehe

So I went to go get my visa renewed. And..... I am still legal here. haha So that´s good. I had to travel to Salvador this weekend and get all that figured out. It was really fun though. I had a great time and got to see Elder Vander Werff and Elder Castlemain again! It´s the first time that we have been all together since the first day in the mission field! AND... I forgot to take a picture. haha DANG IT. It´s all good though. And now I gotta catch up to visit all the people that I couldn´t visit. 

On Sunday a returned missionary came to Valença because he served there. He brought his violin and I accompanied him on the piano. haha He played on all the hymns and he played very well. It was awesome. The spirit was super strong. 

I got a new companion last week. He is a great guy. We are getting along just fine and doing good work here in Valença. It is much better and easier to work.  Ednaldo´s surgery didn´t go as planned. So please pray for him. Hopefully he gets better soon to get out of all that pain. He hasn´t been able to come to church yet. 

So that is the week boys and girls. I will write more next week. 

Love,
Elder Davis

PS  I can´t believe that I am an uncle!! That is so crazy. ahhaa I can't believe Jordan is a father!

Holland Abigail Davis:)