Wednesday, November 15, 2017

November 13, 2017: Monster CYST!

HELLO!

This will be super super fast because this week is the Dedication week. SO we aren´t going to stay in the lanhouse for very long. We gotta go to work! We are gonna have a shorter letter...

SO this week was good... We went to the Mission Council Tuesday Night and got there in Salvador in the morning. We were there the whole day and then left that night. 

A lot more PAINFUL than it looks!
The interesting thing, is that on Tuesday I got a big zit looking thing.... and Wednesday morning it was hurting so I tried to pop it.... It didn't work. AND THEN IT GOT BIGGER during the day. It just kept growing and growing man. Super weird. Thursday morning when I woke up in the bus ride home, I felt my face and it was huuumongous. It looked like I took my wisdom teeth out again. Don´t really know what happened with that. I called the President´s wife and she told me if it got worse I should go to the hospital. IT GOT WORSE! While we were walking it was hurting and a little bigger. SO that night we went to the hospital. When I got in there, they numbed it up and cut it open... AND THEN......
Better view?
THEY tried to pop it... The lady squeezed my cheek as hard as she could for like... forever. It hurt pretty badly. A ton of puss came out!  When she numbed it at the start, it was so full of puss that the puss started coming out and running down my face... just from that tiny hole she made!! haha After she tried she left and another guy came over to "Make sure that everything came out" In other words "KILL ME"!  HE SQUEEZED SOOOO HARD... for like 10 minutes and the numb effect had long left. SO that sucked!  But I just stayed calm and still. lol 
I really do feel as Happy as my companion...I'm just holding it in.
ANYWAYS That was the highlight of the week. Pretty crazy huh? My cheek is getting better it is still a little full and puss still comes out every once in a while. I have a few pics of it too. But it´s all good. I will get better! 

I had a cool spiritual thought but I think I forgot...I guess it wasn´t very good. hahaha  But, I am reading in 2 Nephi and I think it is so awesome and slightly confusing to read about all the prophecies. But it is so cool how it is all coming true!!! SO GO AND READ IT MAH FRIENDS!! Love you all!

Love,
Elder Davis 

PS Sorry this is a short letter but it´s dedication week so we are going to get to work and leave the house at 8am every day!!!