Monday, January 15, 2018

January 8-13th 2018: Transfers to Salvador

January 8th...Monday

Well, like I told you, this week was crazy. I had to pack up and leave my area super quickly. SO I just said goodbye to everyone and left! But, It was good. I will be serving in Salvador. I was pretty stressed about coming to my new area because I got some new responsibilities...President called me to be his Assistent. So I just have to do my very best. Yesterday during church, a lot of the testimonies and comments that I heard helped me out. So I am excited it will be great and I will work my hardest to do what is right. Well, like I said I don´t have much time today but I will write more on Saturday. 

My little friend...Vito Hugo



January 13th...Saturday
SO I am doing very well. I have been super busy this whole week with meetings and trainings and preparations for the trainings... yesterday was the first and only day that I have worked in my area.... hahah But I am loving it. 
Elder Prince and I


I got the package too!! I LOVED IT MOM!! THAT WAS SOOOO AWESOME. I can´t believe they have T-shirts from the Way of Kings. I am still eating all that candy (I really missed our candy..) It was awesome. Made my week! SO thank you all sooooo much! 

Candy "HIGH"!
My new companion is awesome. I love this guy. His name is Elder Thevenin. HE is from the Dominican Republic. He is really funny and a great Elder. We are working hard and had some amazing lessons yesterday. So that was great. I am learning a lot from him. The new area is great too. I want to just spend all my time in my area. I desire to just teach lessons all day and stuff. This next week will be better though and we will be able to do that. 


Our Zone's Christmas Presentation
I make a GREAT Joseph haha
I read an awesome talk that you guys have to read!  It is called "The Purifying Power of Gethsemane" by Bruce R. Mcconkie. It is an amazing amazing amazing talk. You will love it. I am sure you already heard it before but it is great to read again and to break it down part by part. LET me know what you think about it all! 


SO yes, My pday is now Saturdays...Anyways, I hope you guys love the talk. It really helped me understand the atonement and all the doctrine of it all. Have a great week. 

Love,
Josh