Tuesday, February 20, 2018

February 17, 2018: A Good Ol Normal Week!

HEY EVERYONE!

I have to say I am pretty sore. I have been doing some intense chair dips this week and that just about killed me. I also did a few push-ups. #fitness

I have had a great week though. Honestly, things are going well and I am loving the mission. This week we have worked hard and visited a lot of people. We had some great lessons and found some great new investigators. Unfortunately, a lot of appointments fell through also. So that was rough. But, we kept working hard and doing our best! We found an awesome family through a member referral. Their names are Ramão and Jamili. They are great people. The lessons went very good as well taught them this week. They are very sincere and receptive. They understood the 1st lesson very well and loved the Book of Mormon. That is always awesome when we have the opportunity to find people like them. 
Random sketches...
I have had a great time with Elder Thevenin. He is a great Elder and we are good friends. Sadly, the transfer has come to an end. So I will be getting a new companion. That´s good though. It´ll be a great new experience.
So, today we had the opportunity to help President do the transfer. It was a great learning opportunity. We prayed about the missionaries and followed the Spirit to place them where they needed to go. We ate an american Brunch. That was tasty. haha We had Eggs, Bacon, and Pancakes. It has been a while since I have had a meal like that. 

This week I have been studying about Alma´s counsel that he gave to his three sons; Heleman, Shiblon, and Coriantumr. They are some great chapters and have a lot of amazing things. I thought that reading about the resurrection and the Plan of Salvation was super interesting. (Alma 40-42) These chapters contain a lot of deep doctrine and many eternal truths. I would invite all of you to read it! You´ll love it! 


Well, I know that this week is shorter....also I am aware that I forgot to take pictures this week.... my bad. I´ll have to take double this week! Love you all!

Love,
Elder Davis